" SpiritofSaltSpring:BC:Canada:GulfIslands:SaltSpring:Salt Spring:

October 08, 2009

Watercoloured Salt Spring

The best thing about having artists as friends is that they really see things through more intense observation or because their minds think in unusual ways or because they see how things could be, not how they are, and they pay attention in ways, I think, that other people don't or can't.

Keiko visited in June with her husband George and just the other day she sent me these .jpg images of three watercolour paintings she's completed as a result of her visit here. I love them. Especially the one of my favorite place: The barn at Ruckle and the road running past it.

Here they are. I'm sure they're for sale if you're interested. Of course they are copyright. All rights protected. Keiko See. 2009

No comments: